Thursday, April 05, 2007

Just another day at the looney bin

I really meant to get to this yesterday, but you know how that goes. What a long week it has been, even though it was a short one for me. The natives were really restless this week, I was told by one of my charges that I lacked the people skills necessary to be the greeter at Wal-mart. Yikes, after this week, I fear he may be right. Today, the only thing that prevented me from writing out more lunch detentions was that I ran out of the forms. Long week, I think so. So as I was feeling all sorry for myself I thought I would treat myself to the Yarn Harlot's blog. After reading her post from the 4th, I no longer feel sorry for myself and if she can find humor (or humour as she spells it) in her day, I can too. However, I have yet to figure out what were funny parts of my week.
I managed to get the black and white mittens cast on, but that is about all. I am almost done with the body of the baby top down, this baby stuff is too cool, it goes so fast. There won't be much knitting for me this Easter weekend, end of quarter and I have grades due. So I will just think about and talk about knitting with my knitter friends while preparing the Easter breakfast for church.
The bathroom is textured, primed and painted a lovely shade of ice blue. Next up: the floor. Still no word on the tops for the cabinets.
Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: