Saturday, November 04, 2006

Shhhh . . . He's sleeping!

Yes, he is home! Somehow it seems a little early to be home, after a 4 level lumbar laminectomy, but I was assured he is doing well. And he does have a very big bottle of Vicodan. I bought him healthy snacks, and made him some soup. The highlight of his day was watching "We Were Soldiers" with Ryan. And quite frankly it gave me a few minutes alone!

Not much knitting is right CT. One medical procedure and one surgery really slows down the whole knitting thing. But look at how much you have done for Christmas! You are leaving the rest of us in the dust.

But WOW the friendship thing. Thank you all so much for all you have done for us the last three days. You have been amazing! And I must it admit, it made my life easier. It really is so hard to accept help. I am trying!

I think I will now go pull the last load out of the dryer for the day. At the last minute I threw in some fleece blankets. Hope you all are having a lovely evening.

No comments: