Thursday, November 16, 2006

Honestly

Honestly, I think that if I work hard and hit the yarn shops I can be a player in this whole knitting game. Honeslty, the advice CB gave me to get yarn to match the sheep herder stuff was good advice (she must be a hard worker). I finished the clog and the galaway I bought matches so perfectly (honestly) that I can knit the second clog. You know, this whole guild thing is a team effort, and honestly, I think the guild can be successful next summer on the Island. I think if we hit the yarn shops, put in the time and work together, there is no project too difficult for us. Honestly. I have high expectations for the guild next summer.

CB: have fun, but don't for get to work hard
NK: I know you work hard, that is what makes you a team leader
AJ: Honestly, I don't know what the guild would do without your leadership.

No comments: