Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday, Monday . . .

The week is looking pretty booked. This will be the only night at home to knit. And what I am doing, typing a blog entry!

The patient seems to be recovering nicely. He is behaving, at least from what I can tell. He won't be back to work until after Christmas.

I took the top down cardigan to work and had the Yarn Teacher look at it. I had to rip the rest of it to the first row of the seed stitch. Grrrr. Actually, this past weekend I was thinking, a cable would be cool instead of seed stitch (not my favorite). So the YT says to me "You know a cable going down the front would be really cool." My thoughts exactly. So maybe I will scratch the seed stitch and come up with a ten stitch cable instead. Mirrored of course! We'll see. YT and myself are going to check our E. Lavold books to see what we can come up with. I won't have to feel guilty about not working on it for awhile, while I come up with another plan of attack. So back to the sock, and the scarf (I haven't touched it in months), slippers, etc.

I did hear from NK today. She was not feeling well. I hope she is doing better by this evening (she was having a hard time keeping toast down)! CT has started a new quarter, and ASJ entered her first blog today!!! Also CT does have a birthday coming up, lest she should think we have forgotten (never gonna happen).

No comments: