Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

Ok, so the big T-day is over. All went well at the Taylor house. The food was good and the company was fun. Z and J had to work at 5:30 this morning. I baked 60 peach sour cream muffins for him to take to work. The girls and I hit the mall, (yes, I went to the mall!) at 8. It was not busy. We walked right up at Old Navy, no waiting. We were done bargain hunting by 11:30. I guess I go to the wrong stores because it was not nuts out there. I did not know I needed so much stuff. I wish TB had a deal today.
GT has finished a pair of pretty pink mittens for anther college friend. That is 2 projects in one break. I continue to plug along on my scarf and cardigan.
The dog from HE*&^ is still here and still up to no good, now he has added flipping the garbage to his resume. Lovely beast!
Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and day after. When does the guild meet again?

No comments: