Friday, February 02, 2007

TGIF

Yep, I was up before dawn even cracked. Explain to me why I can't sleep in when I am off?? I was up at 4:50! What is up with that?

Almost went to the emergency room with Boy Number One last night. He took two Advil at 6:00 to bring down his temp and at 7:00 his temp was 102. It finally started dropping around 7:30. Needless to say he is at home this morning. He did have a temp again this a.m., but took some more Advil. I am praying no one else gets this bug.

So I am showered and ready to roll. Off to the Page's at 8:30 to help them move in. Shopko to pick up Nyquil for the boy. Already did the dishes, and cleaned the Boy Number Two's room. Folded laundry and put it away. I figure by three I will need a nap. Lunch with NT today, and then I hope to put in a little knitting time.

I have been reading a lot lately and not as much knitting is happening. I am starting to feel guilty about reading. Hopefully I will get several rows on the cardigan done today.

To keep warm I suggest you knit a lot! Brrrr.

No comments: