Monday, September 17, 2007

“Viral or Bacterial” . . . or “Enough is Enough”

That’s it I am done. No more. I want a Healing Service at my home before all the company arrives this Friday. In the last seven days, all three of my children have succumbed to various illness. Enough already.

  • The Girl: Sunday, September 9, 2:00 a.m., fever & vomiting. Her fever climbed to 104.2, however she was coherent. She missed school on Monday.
  • The Boy V2: Came home at noon on Thursday, September 14. Urgent Care on Friday a.m.(home sick) Strep test came back negative, however the Dr. said he for sure has something bacterial and treated him with a prescription for Amoxicillin.

  • The Boy V1: Sunday, September 16, 4:00 a.m., high fever and intense headache. Treated fever with THREE IBUPROFEN, did not go down, went up! Went to Emergency Room at 5:30 a.m. They treated the fever first, pumped him with fluids, decided to start with a Strep test (instead of the spinal tap). Positive for Strep. Penicillin prescription, home today.
My husband just called me at work . . . he is home sick. God help me, I think I need to knit five of these!

I won't even discuss, the electrical outage and the flat tire . . .

2 comments:

CT said...

CB you win! Your life is no fun. Maybe you should move into a hotel room, save yourself.
I just got back from the tire store, yep the flat on the Taurus could not be repaired. $350 for new tires for a car with 106,000 miles on it. The tires are worth more than the car!!!

ASJ said...

Ok, that black cloud has definitely settled over your head, and is following you everywhere. I think it's time to leave town with your girlfriends, and head to happy yarn shops.