Monday, December 25, 2006

Holiday Knitting

Merry Christmas! While the rest of the world is stressing out making some big meal and worrying about holiday guests, not us. I am wearing my "Chicks with Sharp Sticks" shirt and spending the day knitting with my daughters. GBT is on her 4th or 5th try to make mittens that flip for her "boyfriend" by the time she finishes them, they will have broken up. MT is working on her bandage for the lepers. They may find a cure before she finishes. I am working on the top down cardigan and a pair of mittens. I can not think of a better way to spend the holiday.
I hope Santa found everyone and brought each member of the Guild exactly what she wanted.

1 comment:

CB said...

How is GBT? Fourth or fifth try, that's not like her. She is a knitter with a capital "K." I am back to the top down cardiagn. Wishing I had some Koigu sock yarn instead. Oh well.