Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Snow Day!


People were talking about a possible ice day at school on Monday, but I really did not believe them. When I got up this morning I thought, yeah right, they were wrong again. I turned on the news and there it was---school closed. Yippee!! After I got the husband off to work, I did what I promised God I would do if it were a snow day, clean my closet! I found clothes I forgot I had. I had that little task taken care of before 9am.


MMT and I spent the rest of the day puttering about the house doing small things, but mostly I have been knitting. I finished my mitten and started the left mitten. I am through the thumb on this pair. I think I may have over knit today, my shoulder feels like I am on the Island!


My baby surprise is essentially done, I have to put the buttons on it and have JO teach me how to put the cuffs on it. I think it turned out ok. I have to be honest, I did not think I would finish it. I have baseball theme buttons for it, which are very cute.

No comments: