Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's a Yarn Store . . . You really should go

Just go there if you get a chance. Here is the web page http://www.christasyarn.com/
But set ground rules 1) go in pairs; 2) be realistic, there are some places in here you just can't get to; 3) no credit cards or cash or check; 4) don't take in your purse or anything else for that matter, because if you put it down you will never find it again.

Three out of the four chicks are going on Friday (it's me, I am going on vacation with my family, sorry NK). But I have been there. CT has not been there, how I would love to see her face when she goes in for the first time.

That said, her prices are amazing. And if by chance you do go, please let us know how it went!

P.S. Go to Whitehall (very close by) for lunch at a place called "Alternative Grounds." The food and the ice tea are amazing. http://www.alternativeground.net/

2 comments:

CT said...

I am excited to go, I hope NK does not have to work. I need to knit like the wind, I won't be able to knit during my time in Europe, I need to "bank" some time. Have a great time on the Island, think of us, the left behind.

Cursing Mama said...

Is it wrong that I mapquested that place......it's too far for me to go on my own for just one day.....but I have printed it & stuck it in my file for future travels.