Friday, February 22, 2008

The Winter Blues


I admit it, I am sick and tired and cranky. While there are bright spots, (knock on wood) I have not been sick, repeat not been sick. Although I will admit I feel like I have been fighting off something for the last couple of weeks. It is only the anticipation of this weekend's Yarn Field Trip that has been fighting off what ever has been trying to bring me down (yeah for me, let the trend continue).

We leave tomorrow early . . .Hallelujah. We have a list of places to go such as Needlework Unlimited Outlet & store, Borealis Yarns, Yarn Garage, Coldwater Collaborative, Knit from the Heart, there is another one too, but it escapes me right now. I wish I could remember it!

I have started packing my bag (clothes and projects). I can't wait!!!!

P.S. No we are not travelling in the knit mobile. We are travelling in NK's Ford Escape Hybrid! The money she saves on gas she can spend on yarn.

2 comments:

Cursing Mama said...

Double Ewe Yarn Shop in Circle Pines?

sarah said...

Hey, I know I've been lacking on the SITCKAL posting but I just wanted to say howdy. I was wondering if you made it to the Yarnery? If so, I'm sorry that I missed you. I hope your trip was great and that you came home with a full belly and some good yarn!!