Sunday, March 30, 2008


Happy Birthday AJ!! March is an important month for the guild, 2 birthdays (CB and AJ) so 2 reasons to get together, knit and have a great treat. AJ's birthday treat was over the top today, CB will have to post that recipe for all to have.

So I finished the flip mittens, (as modeled by GBT-while home for Easter) and decided to go back to an old project. Watching AJ knit on Kathmandu make me decide to finish my half sweater, so I will no longer be Princess 1/2 sweater. It took a while to get my brain back in gear to start the second half of the half sweater, but I got it started. I had forgotten how much I enjoy working on Kathmandu.

We are in the final quarter of the school year, pray for the guild children. We all have seniors! I personally think the boys need more prayers than the girls as they are boys, need I say more???

With grad parties to plan, and 18 year olds to keep track of we will be busy and the time will fly by. Before you know it we will be on the Island enjoying the knitting, eating, and the ISLAND!! This is my favorite time, the pre Island time, the excitement of the Island trip is all I need to get me through these last few weeks of school.


No comments: