Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Phase Six!

Birthday day celebration for CT did involve Phase 6 “Shots!” How lovely. We journeyed to Color Crossings. Had a tiara for the girl as well as a surprise B-Day gift (a gift certificate for said Color Crossings.” Made her call her husband and tell him he was on his own dude. We had kidnaped her! After the yarn store, we went to Twisted Sisters purse shop. I bought a wallet and the zipper fell off in my hand once I was home. Then out to eat at San Pedro’s in Hudson. Yummy. Definitely going there again. The food was outstanding, and the dessert was divine. The Birthday Girl and I shared egg nog creme brulee with a homemade gingerbread cookie and a sugar plum shot. Yippee. I am liking Phase 6.

I have finished much knitting. Still working on Dad’s Christmas socks. And they will not be done. But then I am not going there for Christmas, so it is okay! Knitting grey tube socks on silver needles is not as much fun and variegated sock yarn. Oh well. I did finish a sweater for my sister and gave it to her (no photo). Mom’s socks are wrapped. Have knit a lot of baby sweaters too. Oh my. Some scarves for gifts, and I finished my alpaca top down! Yeah for me. Love it. It is especially snuggly and warm. I am thinking with this cold trend, I will be wearing it on a regular basis.

Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

CT said...

Wow! I love the baby sweaters! They are too cute. The alpaca sweater is gorgeous too! GBT does like hers too, you should wear them together!
The birthday day was one of my best birthdays ever. Can't wait for yours and AJ's. That should be worth a whole weekend adventure!
Merry Christmas!